Millimeter Wave Components
Decades of knowledge in millimeter wave component and subsystem integration allows us to solve the most challenging power issues. Mercury designs and manufactures millimeter wave power amplifiers for a variety of applications — from transmit amplifiers for low-cost commercial point-to-point radio links to challenging military airborne or SATCOM transmitters.
Our millimeter wave power amplifiers leverage proven MMIC technology and a variety of power combining and packaging techniques. Together they help produce high-performance, compact, high-reliability modules that meet your unique specifications.
- RF output power: hundreds of milliwatts to several watts
- Frequency coverage: 26 to 60 GHz
- Utilizes MMIC technology for optimum performance
- Ability to integrate custom features (e.g., built-in coupling and detector circuitry) for output power monitoring
- Ability to integrate built-in-test (BIT), temperature and current monitoring diagnostics